A Day in the City A Day in the City

Not bad

for your first attempt(assuming it is.) it wasnt bad. i mean the wasnt much but the animation was smooth.

Random shorts 7 Random shorts 7

speechless

im speechless so ill say what they said. burp burp burp burp. lol.

keepRunning keepRunning

good

the animation was very smooth

M-Shack responds:

thanks

Future Girlfriend: When two strangers meet Future Girlfriend: When two strangers meet

So, I'm going to be honest, I don't really understand. The girl, Juno, who claims to be from the future, it's never really explained if she is or not unless you take the path which explains that she is. She however lies about Rizette rejecting you so she can be with you. I know I shouldn't be too harsh because it was a remake of what I assume was an early short novel you originally created. I honestly would have liked if there was more context, more development to the story so we can understand more about the characters and the world they are in.

Box Story 2 Box Story 2

This is a very unique and interesting idea for a game. I will say though, that the difficulty of the game is, in my opinion for all the wrong reasons. The first two levels as a couple people have stated, are not very good at teaching how to rotate the box. I would say it would be interesting, and give more control to the player if they had some way to rotate the box themselves without having to rely on the physics to make the box rotate, though that might take away some of the difficulty created by not having control. I personally made it to stage 3 and that's where I stopped because I simply could not get the cube to rotate properly without falling into the pit or it rotating 180 degrees, causing me to not land on the right color. I think this concept for the game is very unique and I would love to see how it progresses in the future.

Swift Swimming 2 Swift Swimming 2

I will say this game is a good bit of fun for about 5 minutes. The animation is good and everything generally works well. The music is rather repetitive but I don't mind it much as it is an arcade game. I did get the glitch where my powerups would disappear each round, making it pointless to buy them if I didn't use them. The game however is a bit to simple. You do have a good concept with the dodging and the collecting coins, but I feel like the game could have more than just the one enemy type in a couple different formations. The distance I go doesn't mean anything. There is no leader board to compete against other people. I could see this turn into something with a story. Nothing to complicated but I could see your character Jetstream part of an actual story. She had a friend as an upgrade in this game which is a cool idea, though you could have a game with this game play but it would need to be fleshed out, given more variety, etc. It would be kind of cool if you had a game which has Jetstream who has to save her friends. Each friend she saves you can play as and they offer different abilities that the other one can't do. I can see a lot of potential here and I'd love to see what you could do if you choose to expand this in to something bigger.

Plying Zelda Sogn On Keybord Plying Zelda Sogn On Keybord

hey

it was a good first try but out of tone. i know cause it took me 10 min from ear. i can do the theme sarias song and zelda and part of illas theme. and it was all by ear but anyway not to put you down i rated it 7/10 becuase it was a good first try.

Zelda Theme 8 bit Zelda Theme 8 bit

awesome

you just made my day. the whole song i felt i was in hyrule field running around just like link.

CptMassacre responds:

Thanks dude! Zelda games ae my favorite series so I had put this music up! Glad you enjoyed it!

Oracle Of Hyrule - Zelda Remix Oracle Of Hyrule - Zelda Remix

awesome

wow this is the best remix iv heard all day. what did you use to make this. oh and if you want you can pm me

BallinFatty responds:

thanks for the review, 10, and your time in listening!

i'm actually planning on remixing a bit more zelda songs in the future. mainly the dungeon themes from the GBC series. i've developed a random addiction to the series. lol. i've even made a few "original dungeon loops" i might submit them here one day

btw i used FL Studio 8 demo to make this